Life is too short, irrespective of how long one spends on earth. The true value of life is determined by the fulfillment of destiny. We don’t want to look back in life and have regrets.
The word efficiency refers to competence. It is the ability to do something well or achieve a desired result without wasted resources.
Life production efficiency is the ability to maximally utilize all talent, gift and skills for the absolute fulfilment of purpose.
Mathematically, efficiency ratio is time spent doing work(TD) over time spent at workplace(TW)
Hence, Life efficiency ratio is the time spent on life assignment over entire life spent on earth.
Everyone was equipped for the purpose God made them. God never sends a man without equipping him. Your life is a complete package of God’s divine plan and your provision. Your production efficiency is the true value of your worth!
Life production efficiency is dependent on these factors
2. Identification of gift, talent, skills and innate ability
3. The understanding of your assignment
4. The clarity of the vision
5. The commitment of your heart to the assignment
Indicators of a productive/efficient life
1. Goal settings/ achieved results
2. Defined and structured vision
3. Ability to incorporate others into the vision
Now, here are 15 Ways to improve your life production efficiency
1 .Define your life assignment: At the close of your movie on earth, would you have lived knowing what you ought to have done and have done it or would you have lived doing everything but it?
Find purpose. Know why you were created. Purpose streamlines your life and gives it a form that is so beautiful. It adds music to your everyday life, career, business, ministry and marital choices.
2. Commit to your life assignment: how much are you willing to give up for you to fulfil purpose (your part in the script of life)? If you fail to commit, you will live to omit it.
3. Prioritize: Set a priority on issues of life and stick with it. If living an efficient life is not a priority, then living a deficient life would subconsciously rule your days.
4. See the big picture: Always look at every moment of decision making from the big picture. The big picture says, there is a God whether I know, see or believe it or not; to whom I shall account on my role in the movie called life.
5. Identify your talents: Make conscious efforts to recognise and name the abilities God has placed inside of you. Everyone has a talent. Find yours. We often don’t see it cos we are busy wishing we had those of someone else.
6. Tie your worth to a spiritual value: How much are you worth in the realm of the spirit? Your material possessions are inconsequential the moment you close your eyes in death. So in the real sense, you are actually worth as much as your spirit. I make bold to say, without CHRIST your net worth is colossal zero.
7. Job selection: Pick a job as a route to fulfilling your life assignment not as an end in itself.
8. Choose based on relevance: whether it’s a spouse or a location or an acquaintance, career or food; Choose based on their relevance to your assignment. Nothing is ever just there! Things are either adding to you or taking away from you. Always ascertain all things based on their relevance to your life and life assignment.
9. Dream, nurse, execute: So there has been a dream in your heart. Don’t ignore it. Nurse it. Strategize and seek ways to make it happen. Never sit lame waiting for opportunities. Create them, recognise them, seize them and execute the strategies for the fulfilment of your dreams.
10. Get rid of people who remind you of your failures: This might be hard if they are family members but you can avoid and resist conversations with them that make you feel like a failure. Constructive criticism is welcome but a steady dose of negativity would ruin the efficiency of the most noble man.
11. Customize your life efficiency theme: Get and customize a life efficiency theme to help you stay motivated to live and die fulfilled. Could be in form of a music, an image a poem, whatever.
12. Connect with your roots: God is the cradle of our existence. In him all things consist. You must first have Jesus as lord and saviour for your life to matter. Colossians 1:16-17
13. Be conscious of time: remind yourself daily that destiny has got timing. It is dangerous to be behind schedule.
14. Focus: This is the practise of concentrating on one task at a time. Multitasking might be the latest thing in time but the best ideas are borne when you focus. You get quality results consistently when you focus. Genesis 30:31-39
15. Never procrastinate: never procrastinate on destiny or your everyday responsibilities. Procrastination kill your seeds before you ever get the chance to plant them.
Committed to your Fulfilment,
The way you rest when you know your life production efficiency is on-point! LOL