I’ve met many young people who are awesomely talented. They know it, everyone knows it, and even hell knows it. Yeah right, some even go for talent hunt shows….
I found I had the ability to write poems when I was 19. Could it be that was when the gift found its way into my life or I actually was born with it? I’m not sure. However, one thing is true. The time when we realize the gifts we own is important as knowing how to effectively use them. You’re lucky if you found you could sing at age 3; because if you were to live for 79 years, it means you have 76 years to use that gift. If you found out at 20, then you only have 59 years to use it. I believe is a special privilege if we knew what our gifts are pretty early enough. So what if you knew at 3, and never sang or kept ruining your voice by smoking? Would you have effectively used your gift?
You know the answer.
Read: How To Gain Satisfaction
Read: How To Gain Satisfaction
A gift is a thing given willingly to someone without payment1. It is also a natural ability or talent2.
There are two main classes of gifts
1. Natural gifts
2. Spiritual gifts
Natural Gifts: These are abilities inspired by our personality. It is God-given but you don’t have to know Jesus or be born again to see them function effectively. For instance, I don’t need to know Jesus to have a good voice, paint amazing portraits or even be exceptional at leadership. Examples are seen in Romans 12:6-8
Spiritual Gifts: These are special abilities inspired by the Holyspirit in a Christian. Spiritual gifts are benefits of knowing Jesus. Examples are seen in 1 Corinthians 12:8-10
· Word of wisdom
· Word of faith
· Working of miracles
· Discernment of spirits
· Tongues and interpretation of tongues
How the HolySpirit empowers Natural gifts
Natural gifts are enhanced when the Holyspirit comes into a life. For example, some people have the natural ability to predict the future before they met Jesus. When they meet Jesus and receive the Holyspirit, that gift becomes illuminated by the Holyspirit into an effective prophetic gift. It becomes more effective and even accurate.
It is really unfortunate that the occult deceive people into believing that natural gifts like “predicting the future” means you some connection with evil forces. That’s a fat ugly lie. It is God who gives men these things even before they know Him.
“I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that. “1 Corinthians 7:7
How to utilize
1. Research: I can’t overemphasize how knowledge empowers. Study scriptures; ask people who have same gifts, read books written about your gifts. I don’t believe people should leave their gifts to “that’s how I was born”. Improve on it by learning.
2. Believe: Believe in the worth of your gift. Do not discard or disregard it even if others appear not to value it initially.
3. Pray: Pray for guidance and effectiveness. The one (God) who gave the gift intends that you use them to His glory and to make lives better.
4. Yield: Don’t struggle with the Holyspirit. Don’t over analyze or try to explain situations based on logic alone. It takes faith and trust in God to fully operate in spiritual gifts.
5.Use: Don’t procrastinate on opportunities to serve with your gifts. When you use what God has given, it increases (Hebrews 5:14)
6. Anticipate results: Gifts are given to yield results. Expect yours to produce positive results, making life better for everyone else and you!
Committed to your fulfillment
PS: If you are between the ages of 13 and 20, and have ever
-struggled with low self esteem?
-sometimes or often feel like you have nothing to offer the world, or sense you have something to offer but can't place you hands on what it is yet ?
-Easily feel discouraged when things don't go as you expect,hope or plan?
CLICK For information
To register CLICK