1. We do what we choose to do. No one has any remote control with which they control us. “SANE”- Anne Atulaegwu
READ: 7 Shades of Folly
2. When you compare yourself with others, you gradually drug your mind into a state of falsehood. Your mind magnifies the achievement of the other person and belittles yours. “7 SIGNS”- Anne Atulaegwu
Read: Being Gift-Content
3. If you are in an abusive relationship, don’t ever entertain the thought of harming yourself nor committing suicide. It’s not your fault that the abuser has a personality disorder. Remember that you deserve to be happy.
Read: The Rules of Self Esteem
4. If you are looking for opportunities, focus on establishing relationships and creating value. When you look for ways to help others, you attract opportunities to yourself.
CLICK to get your copy of PROTHESIS
5. The rule of priority states, Begin with the most important task and follow through until the least important tasks are done.
6. Feeling pressured? When I notice that I‘m getting under pressure‘s cold crushing fist, I withdraw into the arms of my loving Christ.
For each time I went to the King, He had just the right thing to say.
7. God’s commitment to your life is a product of his love for you. That love is an endless, incomparable and ever steady one. Think about it, before you got a chance to see the earth there was already a provision of his love through the death of Christ for you.CLICK to get your copy of TAMAR
READY FOR AN EXCELLENT YOU? JOIN ME AT FORTE SWITCH MENTORING PROGRAM. DETAILS HERE
Committed to your fulfilment